Request for Accommodations    Help

You must request your course accommodations every semester to ensure your instructor receives your accommodation letter.

Click the 'Accommodations' button in the main menu in order to get started.

You are able to access your own accommodation letter on this website at any time once your request has been approved.

If you require changes in your accommodations or require assistance please contact your Accessibility Advisor at Accessibility Services (Blundon Centre). 

If you need assistance contacting your Advisor, please email and we'd be glad to help.